Explore old Chiang Mai city center and visit temples with auspicious names.
- Breakfast at De’Richy
- Depart to Chiang Mai city center
- Wat Loy Kror – Pay homage to Jivaka Kaumara-Bhrtya Biography who is highly respected as the Great Master of Thai Traditional Medicine
- Wat Dub Pai – Pay homage to Luang Por Dub Pai the third most important buddha image of Chiang Mai to release bad luck and get blessed to protect yourself of all kind of harms.
- Wat Duang Dee – Making merit and get blessed by the Buddhist monk to be lucky as per the temple’s name
- Leisure at your own arrangement
- Return to the property
PACKAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Minimum requirement of 2 persons | Additional transportation may be required for groups of 3 or more.
- Luxury transfer throughout the trip with Guest Experience Ambassador and Driver
- A minimum of 3 days advance reservation is required through email [email protected] , or via our Line official: @Experienceclub.
- 24-hours cancellation notice is required, less than 24 hours cancellation or No Show results in points forfeiture
|Redemption Point||1,600 points per 2 persons|
|Extra person||800 points per person|
|Children (4-12 years)||250 points per child|